Lumina At Longfellow
The Lumina Mission
Lumina is dedicated to the integration of mind, body, and spirit and our mission is to offer balanced and practical programs that:
- Effectively address all five components of a healthy and balanced life: strength, flexibility, cardio fitness, nutrition, and relaxation
- Provide a supportive community that empowers women and men to live healthy and balanced lives
- Create a pleasant and inspiring exercise experience while simultaneously producing positive and lasting results
- Improve the self-esteem, health and well-being of all participants
Lumina promises to provide elegant facilities, innovative equipment, and dynamic and effective programs led by highly-trained and caring professionals. The Lumina space has been carefully designed to ensure optimum functionality as well as creating an affirming, tranquil experience.
Lumina offers four interrelated health services that encourage living a balanced and joyful life:
- Lumina Fitness - Strength and cardio training on equipment for women only
- Living in Balance - Comprehensive and balanced weight-loss and nutrition
- Lumina Mind/Body/Spirit Center – Yoga, Pilates, dynamic movement, and meditation
- Stott Pilates Training Studio – Stott Pilates training utilizing Reformers, Cadillac, stability Chair and Barrels – available to both members and non-members
- TRX – Uses suspension cables, gravity and the individual’s boty weight to complete fitness exercises, small group classes seasonally, private sessions anytime
Click HERE to download the current Fitness/Mind Body Class Schedule as a PDF.
Click HERE to download the current Fitness/Mind Body Class Descriptions as a PDF.
Click HERE to download the current Reformer Class Schedule as a PDF.
(Requires Acrobat Reader, which is available HERE.)